Even though Youth for Christ in Mali faces the challenge of a nation that is 99 percent Muslim, God is showing his face to the young people as they come to Him through the ministry efforts of Epaphras, a evangelism and prayer team, camps, caravans, music and sports ministries, training and care for children of teenage mothers and much more.
- Unity in the body of Christ in Mali and partnership with the local churches
- Spiritual life and integrity of the Youth for Christ Board and team in Mali
- Stability in the government and open doors to minister
- Successful ministry among the people
- Provision of resources needed for ministry, including the building of an evangelical school in the capital